Topics

Blog (18) Events (14) NonFiction (14) Poetry (14) PAST POST (13) Exploits (11) Fiction (11) China (9) Video (8) DREAM (7) Dragon's Bane (6) Merchandise (5) Meme (2) Rest In Peace (2)

Thursday, May 21, 2020

PAST POST: What are you Passionate about? 19/05/21

Question: What are you passionate about? What emotions does that make you feel? Be specific.

Friend 1: I am passionate about cooking! I feel liberated and free when I cook because I cook for those I love!

Friend 2: I am passionate about photography. I feel relaxed and grounded when I’m looking through the lens of my camera.

Person: I haven't found one yet
          Me: sorry for your husband.
          Person: Well he does make me happy but i mean lie doing something that makes me happy i havent found one yet

Friend 3: I'm passionate about myth and lore. Looking into what makes a legend what it is, however commercial and fictional that lore may be.
          Me: If you think about it, the myths and lore that survive only survive because they have good marketing.

Friend 4: Writing - it makes me feel fulfilled, it feels like the culmination of my life's experience and effort. My personal relationships - they are literally the only thing that makes life worth living, that motivates me to continue not dying. Protecting the people I love - it's a raw, fierce instinct that just takes me over, and is probably the most stereotypically masculine thing about my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment