Topics

Blog (18) Events (14) NonFiction (14) Poetry (14) PAST POST (13) Exploits (11) Fiction (11) China (9) Video (8) DREAM (7) Dragon's Bane (6) Merchandise (5) Meme (2) Rest In Peace (2)

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

PAST POST: Surprise Cat 19/04/21

POST: So... surprise cat this morning when I got home. They are lovely. I wasn't comfortable looking up their dress to determine genitals and they were too afraid to show off.

(I have more photos, but I need to find them)
ME: I know it looks like I am strangling the kitty, but they were purring. i needed multiple shots because the phone camera wasnt cooperating or the cat wasnt.

Friend 1: Kitty!

Friend 2: Cats...cooperating....? Hahahahahaha!
          Friend 3: Yes...I’m a cat person and can attest to the fact that “cooperating” is not a word that’s in the kitty dictionary.
          Me: i had to distract surprise cat with tapping for the third pic

Friend 4: Unless “they” are a genetic anomaly, they are a she. Almost all torties (tortoise shell cats) are females. I’m glad she’s found a friend!
          Me: she found her friends back outside. i started reacting allergicly almost immediately. :(
          Me: kitty DID feel female even without checking definitively
          Friend 4: Does she have a home? Where did she come from?
          Me: i remember seeing her outside. she probably isnt feral, she was afraid of me, but didnt fight too hard when i finally got a hold of her.
          Friend 4: she isn’t feral if you can get a hold of her.
          Friend 5: Our neighborhood has dozens of community cats that rarely stay put for a head pat but aren’t feral either.
          Person: If i was aloud i would come pick her up but after we had to give up our last 2 we dont want anymore atm

Friend 6: Torties are girls. Like my Sophy. (photo included in original post, Tortie cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment